Our Story

Financial Services Outsourcing is in our DNA.
Our business was established out of a business
exactly like yours - with ambitious growth goals and a no nonsense approach to business.
Tailored Solutions For You

Tailored Solutions For You

Michael Dineen, Chairman & Founder

“Every business is different, but they all have one thing in common, they want to deliver the best service at the best price possible for their clients”.

Why Work with Teams PLUS?

Choosing the right Financial Services Outsourcing Partner is important when scaling your business. You need transparency, trust and above all a partner who understands your business and can anticipate what your team requires.

We differentiate ourselves from other outsourcing companies in many ways. Ultimately, it’s our people who truly set us apart from the competition. Our team in both Ireland and India have worked together for over ten years in many cases. This long standing relationship with our team, ensures a longstanding and trusted relationship with our clients.

Financial Services Outsourcing is in our DNA.

Yes, we provide all the services our competitors offer, but there is a large difference between us and the rest of the Financial Services Outsourcing market. Our service offering was established out of a business exactly like yours – with ambitious growth goals and a no nonsense approach to business

We understand the challenges that scale brings – we’ve been there and have the battle scars (and experience) to prove it. Not only that, our team can help you navigate this journey, having travelled along this path before.

Over the last 10 years, Teams PLUS has gone from strength to strength. We now employ over 150 team members across Ireland and India.

We only partner with businesses where we feel we can add real value, efficiencies and cost savings. Whether you are looking to grow and scale your accountancy practice, run a finance team or simply looking to bolster your back office support team – we can help. Visit our Sectors page for more information.

Growing Through Success

Growing Through Success

Tanmay Singh, Operations Director

“There are more than 150 people working for Teams PLUS for a variety of clients across Ireland, the UK and the USA. 70% of our team members are accountants, bookkeepers and tax professionals. The other 30% offer general support services (data entry and repetitive tasks), IT development, marketing and graphic design. We value expertise and experience in our business. Knowledge is shared across all teams and training is an important part of our ethos. As a client, you will benefit from a diverse range of experience and a history of success driving business transformation and growth.”

Tailored Solutions 24/7

We offer around the clock support thanks to our offices in Ireland and India. Whatever you need, whenever you need it – our team are there to support yours.

Your clients expect around the clock care, so why would we offer anything less?

Book a Discovery Call

Whether you are making plans for your future growth ambitions or looking to drive efficiencies right now, we can help. Our team based in Cork and Dublin are available to meet with you and discuss your requirements.

Get In Touch